Specialising in affordable care for the elderly
Happy New Year 2021.
The residents and care team thank everyone who sent cards, gifts and best wishes during this festive season. Hendford residents, carers, nurses and management wish their friends and families a happy New Year.
2020! A year remarkable for our resilience!
- We were free from viruses.
- Loved ones visited us.
- Our Visitors' Pod is such an amazing experience, allowing our residents to see their relatives and friends safely.
- The local vicar conducted Christmas Carols through our Pod!
- The garden during the summer was a treat.
- We care at Hendford.
- We laugh and sing.
- We truly have a common ethos -
- Caring through learning
- Learning through living
- Living through challenges
- Caring through a learning environment
- Person-centred care
- Rehabilitated residents who have moved out of Hendford to live in the community
- Social care including the family from pre-admission
- Person-centred approach with a friendly, warm, informal, comfortable and secure environment
- Assistance with feeding provided if required
- Promotion of good health, independence, dignity, privacy and respect at all times
- Staff/resident ratios very high to ensure residents always receive the care and attention they need
- Senior Managers qualified with RGN, RMN and RMA qualifications
- Specialist nurse for wound management
- Continuous assessment and treatment
- Visiting is flexible seven days a week
- All laundry including personal laundry is dealt with on the premises