Specialising in affordable care for the elderly
- Caring through a learning environment
- Person-centred care
- Rehabilitated residents who have moved out of Hendford to live in the community
- Social care including the family from pre-admission
- Person-centred approach with a friendly, warm, informal, comfortable and secure environment
- Assistance with feeding provided if required
- Promotion of good health, independence, dignity, privacy and respect at all times
- Staff/resident ratios very high to ensure residents always receive the care and attention they need
- Senior Managers qualified with RGN, RMN and RMA qualifications
- Specialist nurse for wound management
- Continuous assessment and treatment
- Visiting is flexible seven days a week
- All laundry including personal laundry is dealt with on the premises
One single room with en suite and shower facilites, newly built on the ground floor overlooking the garden.
One room on the ground floor with en suite overlooking the garden. Ground floor is air conditioned.
Costing is based on assessment.