Hendford is a luxurious tastefully decorated large detached house situated in a private road within easy walking distance of East Ewell Station.
A policy of strict compliance with the requirements of the regulatory bodies ensures the highest standards a nursing home can offer.
- Specialist designed wing for older people with dementia
- Curved passage with copper and glass to let in light to promote well-being
- 31 rooms, many boasting en-suite facilities
- Emergency nurse call system in every room
- Lift to first floor
- Large, specially designed garden and patio area
- Two separate lounges with TV in each
- Dining room
- Newly refurbished wet rooms
- Hoists and mobility devices
There is a choice all day of beverages and cold drinks, and food with seasonally selected menus from our in-house catering. All dietary requirements can be catered for.
Nursing care is provided 24 hours a day with first level nurse cover, promoting all aspects of care - not only the physical but psychological, spiritual and social needs of each individual.
Each resident has a choice of G.P.
- A doctor visits every week and at other times on request
- Qualified Nurse in charge 24 hours a day
- Dentist and an Optician
- Physiotherapy and Chiropody
- Aromatherapy and Occupational therapy
- Access to CPN
- Visits from Chaplains
- Music is played quietly throughout the day
- Outside entertainers call regularly, at least once a week
- Parties (birthdays/summer/Christmas)
- Outings are arranged periodically
- Local children’s school attend to sing carols